Pretty UK quad poster for Richard Curtis’ About Time
HeyUGuys has the new UK quad poster for iconic British writer/director Richard Curtis’ new film About Time. The image is a variation on the one-sheet poster with poster rotated and a new tagline added. It’s still very pretty.
The film follows Tim, a guy who discovers that he can travel in time, on his quest for love with the beautiful but insecure Mary.
Domhnall Gleeson and Rachel McAdams star as the main duo, with Tom Hollander, Bill Nighy, Margot Robbie, Lydia Wilson, and Lindsay Duncan in support.
About Time is out in Ireland on September 6th.
At the age of 21, Tim Lake (Domhnall Gleeson) discovers he can travel in time…
The night after another unsatisfactory New Year party, Tim’s father (Bill Nighy) tells his son that the men in his family have always had the ability to travel through time. Tim can’t change history, but he can change what happens and has happened in his own life—so he decides to make his world a better place… by getting a girlfriend. Sadly, that turns out not to be as easy as you might think.
Moving from the Cornwall coast to London to train as a lawyer, Tim finally meets the beautiful but insecure Mary (Rachel McAdams). They fall in love, then an unfortunate time-travel incident means he’s never met her at all.
About Time is a comedy about love and time travel, which discovers that, in the end, making the most of life may not need time travel at all.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- About Time
- Bill Nighy
- Domhnall Gleeson
- Lindsay Duncan
- Lydia Wilson
- Margot Robbie
- Rachel McAdams
- Richard Curtis
- Tom Hollander