Two rubbish UK quad posters for Jon S. Baird’s Filth
Lionsgate, via Empire, has released two more UK quad posters for Jon S. Baird’s adaptation of the Irvine Welsh novel Filth. While the original quad was a clever piece of marketing depicting James McAvoy riding a pig, the two new posters are badly photo-shopped copies with the pig replaced by money and alcohol.
The film follows Bruce Robertson, a morally-suspect policeman who is desperately trying to solve a murder while facing off against his colleagues in the quest for a coveted promotion.
James McAvoy has the lead, with support from Jamie Bell, Imogen Poots, Eddie Marsan, and Jim Broadbent.
Filth is out in Ireland and the UK on October 4th.
Scheming Bruce Robertson (James McAvoy), a bigoted and corrupt policeman, is in line for a promotion and will stop at nothing to get what he wants. Enlisted to solve a brutal murder and threatened by the aspirations of his colleagues, including Ray Lennox (Jamie Bell), Bruce sets about ensuring their ruin, right under the nose of unwitting Chief Inspector Toal. As he turns his colleagues against one another by stealing their wives and exposing their secrets, Bruce starts to lose himself in a web of deceit that he can no longer control. His past is slowly catching up with him, and a missing wife, a crippling drug habit and suspicious colleagues start to take their toll on his sanity. The question is: can he keep his grip on reality long enough to disentangle himself from the filth?
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)