Final two character posters for Dean Parisot’s RED 2
Yahoo has unveiled the final two character posters for Galaxy Quest director Dean Parisot’s RED sequel RED 2. These two feature the elder statesman Anthony Hopkins and the young gun Byung Hun Lee.
The film picks up 6-9 months after the events of the first film, and involves the characters being linked to a mysterious thing called “Nightshade” posted on WikiLeaks that puts them and their loved ones in grave danger.
Bruce Willis, Helen Mirren, Mary-Louise Parker and John Malkovich return, with newcomers Catherine Zeta-Jones, Byung Hun Lee and Anthony Hopkins joining the retired and extremely dangerous hijinks.
Red 2 opens in Ireland on August 2.
In RED 2, the high-octane action-comedy sequel to the worldwide sleeper hit, retired black-ops CIA agent Frank Moses reunites his unlikely team of elite operatives for a global quest to track down a missing portable nuclear device. To succeed, they’ll need to survive an army of relentless assassins, ruthless terrorists and power-crazed government officials, all eager to get their hands on the next-generation weapon. The mission takes Frank and his motley crew to Paris, London and Moscow. Outgunned and outmanned, they have only their cunning wits, their old-school skills, and each other to rely on as they try to save the world-and stay alive in the process.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Anthony Hopkins
- Bruce Willis
- Catherine Zeta-Jones
- Dean Parisot
- Helen Mirren
- John Malkovich
- Lee Byung-hun
- Mary Louise Parker
- RED 2