Two electric new posters for Marc Webb’s The Amazing Spider-Man 2
Sony Pictures, via DigitalSpy, has released two electric new posters for Marc Webb’s web-slinging superhero sequel, The Amazing Spider-Man 2.
The film sees Peter Parker and his alter-ego face off against whole new enemies in the guise of the electrically powered Electro and The Rhino.
Andrew Garfield is back in the lead, with Emma Stone’s Gwen Stacy and Sally Field’s Aunt May also returning. Jamie Foxx is in as Electro, with Paul Giamatti as Rhino and Dane DeHaan as old friend Harry Osborn.
The Amazing Spider-Man 2 opens in the US on May 2nd, with Ireland and the UK two weeks earlier on April 18th.
We’ve always known that Spider-Man’s most important battle has been within himself: the struggle between the ordinary obligations of Peter Parker and the extraordinary responsibilities of Spider-Man. But in The Amazing Spider-Man 2, Peter Parker finds that a greater conflict lies ahead.
It’s great to be Spider-Man (Andrew Garfield). For Peter Parker, there’s no feeling quite like swinging between skyscrapers, embracing being the hero, and spending time with Gwen (Emma Stone). But being Spider-Man comes at a price: only Spider-Man can protect his fellow New Yorkers from the formidable villains that threaten the city. With the emergence of Electro (Jamie Foxx), Peter must confront a foe far more powerful than he. And as his old friend, Harry Osborn (Dane DeHaan), returns, Peter comes to realize that all of his enemies have one thing in common: OsCorp.
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)
- Share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pocket (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on StumbleUpon (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)