Fís Éireann/Screen Ireland has partnered with the Series Mania International Forum to bring a delegation of Irish producers to the festival running from the 25th to the 27th March 2019 in Lille, France.
The Series Mania International Forum is an event held annually in Lille. The festival boasts a diverse programme of TV series screenings with 55,700 attendees in 2018, and more than 2,000 French and foreign professionals.
The Series Mania International Forum is the professional sidebar section of Series Mania Festival which serves as a meeting place for series projects in development or in production.
Since 2018, Lille Transatlantic Dialogues is also the new forum for high-level meetings and exchanges dedicated to bringing together the main political, institutional, creative and economic players in TV and cultural sectors in Europe and the United States of America.
Details on the 2019 Series Mania Festival and previous festival programmes can be found at seriesmania.com
Screen Ireland will provide a delegate badge for the successful producer applicants..
As places are strictly limited to 10 companies, (one delegate per company) Screen Ireland will access applications based on the perceived readiness of an applicant company to gain the most from this networking event, based on the quality of your application, with regard to criteria 1-3 below.
- Preference will be shown to applicant companies that have completed at least one international co-production TV Series.
- An applicant company should preferably have at least one TV project in active development with an Irish or international broadcaster.
- The company representative joining the delegation should be a senior producer, production executive or development executive.
How to Apply
To apply, email email@example.com by close of business on Friday 1st of February 2019, with your expression of interest. Emails received after this deadline will not be considered.
Please include “Series Mania Irish Delegation Application” in the subject line, along with the following information in the body of your email:
- Your company name
- The name of the participant from your company
- The job title of the participant.
- A detailed explanation of why participation as part of the Irish Delegation will be of benefit to your company, addressing in detail each eligibility criteria 1-3 above.
- Provide the title(s) of the project(s) in development with the Screen Ireland, Irish or international broadcaster that you believe can be furthered through Series Mania participation.